ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Participating in policy advisory and large-scale spatial planning projects such as provincial planning, regional planning, city master planning ones or feasibility study of a new high-tech park
· Coordinating among team members, external experts and partners to deliver policy advisory and large-scale spatial planning projects
· Collecting, analysing and managing data and information provided by clients, partners and other external sources
· Assisting in construction of forecast models and their application in strategic planning
· Analyzing and providing recommendations based on research findings
· Writing policy briefs and work-related reports
· Policy review posting and sharing on social networks
· Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to the Project Coordinators and Board of Directors
· Other duties as assigned.
· Good Degree in Urban Studies / Urban Affairs / Urban Economics / Statistics / Public Policy / Public Administration / Political Science / Law / related fields
· Keen interest in urban and regional development
· Understanding of the relevant industry and market conditions
· Understanding of policy and planning practice in Viet Nam
· GIS skill is preferable
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
· Organizational and time-management skills
· Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Good interpersonal and social skills
· Competence in MS Office (Word, Power Point) and data management software (SPSS, MS Access, Excel) is a must
· Competence in AutoCAD, InDesign and ArcGIS is preferable
· A minimum of two years of experience.
● Competitive and negotiable salary
● Social and Health insurances follow Vietnamese Law
● 13th-month salary.
About ENCITY URBAN SOLUTIONS
enCity is an international consulting firm focusing on solving urban problems and transforming places. Established by a diverse team of planners, designers, engineers, and economists, enCity goes beyond blueprints and conventional thinking to search for innovative solutions that address local challenges.
Operating from offices in Singapore and Vietnam, our passion and know-how on Asian urbanism, tradition, way of life and progress in economic development enable us to create places that are inspiring to people and sensible to the context.
We are seeking a Technician/ Associate in Urban Planning and(or) Design working in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh city office.