AVAILABLE WORK LOCATION(S)
Ha Noi office: 48 Le Van Luong St., Diamond Flower Level 12, Thanh Xuan Dist., Ha Noi, Viet Nam
or Ho Chi Minh City office: Unit 901C, Diamond Plaza, 34 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC
Working time: Monday – Friday, 8h30 – 18h00.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role, you will…
• Lead on planning and urban development policy advisory projects or these components of other projects
• Manage large-scale spatial- and strategic planning projects such as provincial planning, regional planning, city master planning ones or feasibility study of a new high-tech park
• Manage projects and liaise with the clients.
• Support Company Partners and Managers in setting business directions
• Present our proposals to the clients and to local authorities on behalf of the clients
• Prepare project reports to submit to the clients; Quality control for design production
• Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to Partners and Company Managers
• Coordinating among team members, external experts, and partners to deliver policy advisory, large-scale spatial- and strategic planning projects
• Writing policy briefs and work-related reports
• Planning and policy review posting and sharing on social networks
• Communicate any conflict or challenges which may arise in the progress of a project to the Project Coordinators and Board of Directors
• Other duties as assigned.
We’d love to hear from you if …
• Master or higher Degree in Urban Planning/Urban Studies / Urban Affairs / Urban Economics / Public Policy / Public Administration / Political Science / strategic planning related fields
• Keen interest in urban and regional development
• Understanding of the relevant industry and market conditions
• Understanding of policy, institution, governance and planning practice in Viet Nam
• GIS skill is preferable
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal and social skills
• Competence in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) and data management software (SPSS, MS Access, Excel) is a must
• A minimum of seven years of experience.
• A portfolio is required.
About ENCITY URBAN SOLUTIONS
Headquartered in Singapore with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, enCity is an international consulting firm focusing on solving urban problems and transforming places.
enCity is seeking for innovative young members to join our global team as Intern in Planning + Design, to help us in:- Translating high-level data-intensive plans into appealing perspectives, maps and presentations to engage communities, attract investors and inspire actions
- Producing urban designs to create memorable places with big community impact that sustain over time
- Conceptualizing innovative solutions and ideas for urban transformation
Join us to transform cities through innovation!